Welcome to Davison Highley London
Situated in the centre of London's Clerkenwell design district, Davison Highley London can be found on the lower ground floor of the Old Brewery in Brewhouse Yard.
We would like to welcome you to our amazing space where we showcase our standard collection and is the 1st place to see our new designs.
A great place to meet, or to bring your clients. We have over 5000 sq ft of display space and a unique, discrete area for presentations and for business meetings.
Opening hours 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00am to 4:00pm on Fridays.
Please feel free to visit without an appointment, but if you have any requirements or would like to book a specific appointment please call the Showroom Manager Claire Richardson on:
0207 871 1089 or use the enquire button below.
MAPS AND DIRECTIONS
Davison Highley London is located at the heart of Clerkenwell within a renovated, red brick brewery
Davison Highley London
Lower Ground Floor
The Old Brewery
16 Brewhouse Yard
Look for the red brick building and follow the stairs down to the lower ground floor.
Opening hours 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Thursday and 9:00am to 4:00 pm on Fridays
Please call the showroom manager Claire Richardson on 0207 871 1089
- Turn left out of the tube station (Aldersgate Street).
- Straight across the crossroads onto Goswell Road.
- Third left onto Dallington Street. Brewhouse Yard is at the end of the street.
- 16 Brewhouse Yard is on the left with Davison Highley down the stairs.
- Exit via the main entrance – turn left onto Cowcross Street and then immediately left onto Turnmill Street;
- Exit via the side entrance – turn left on Turnmill Street;
- Exit via the mainline station – turn right onto Cowcross Street and then immediately left onto Turnmill Street.
- Once on Turnmill Street walk up to Clerkenwell Road.
- Turn right onto Clerkenwell Road and carry on until you reach the crossroads with lights.
- Turn left onto St. John Street, first right onto Great Sutton Street and first left onto Northburgh Street.
- Brewhouse Yard is on your right. (Approx. 7 min. walk).
- Turn left, walk to crossroads then down St. John Street.
- Brewhouse Yard entrance is between the supermarkets on the left.(Approx. 15 min. walk).
Alternatively take the 153 bus from stop M on St. John Street and alight at Brewhouse Yard.
From Kings Cross Number 63 bus from stop D. Alight at stop H near Clerkenwell Green. Walk through to St John Street via Clerkenwell Green then Aylesbury Street.
Other buses passing nearby include 4 and 56 on Goswell Road, 243 from Waterloo and the 55 from Oxford Circus